Toastmasters - District 48
Churches / Charities / Nonprofits
Toastmasters is a nonprofit educational organization that operates clubs worldwide. Learn to communicate with flexibility, impact & authenticity to connect with anyone! Everyone influences someone!
Toastmasters can help you use, develop & deliver presentations to establish rapport, strengthen client buy in, and communicate customer success and value.
WE KNOW IT’S SCARY
Public speaking is listed as people’s number one fear. More scary than death. Which is why it’s crucial to establish a warm and positive training environment for you to practice presenting.
LEARN HOW TO
Hook your audience’s attention, explain difficult concepts, and move them emotionally to action.
Use the skills of improvisation to speak off the cuff and handle any inquiry.
Explain and sell your innovative product, service or idea with story.
Land a strategy internally with story.
ADAPT TO SUCCEED
When everything is changing so fast businesses are being forced to adapt to a new marketplace.
Branding: Tell your story better in speeches, networking events or online.
GREAT COLLABORATION STARTS WITH GREAT COMMUNICATION
LISTENING IS KEY
We understand that sales is about people. We’ll teach your sales teams to be active listeners and true collaborators with their clients.
LEARN TO COMMUNICATE WITH FLEXIBILITY, IMPACT AND AUTHENTICITY TO CONNECT WITH ANYONE.
A PUBLIC SPEAKING GYM
Anyone who says they can fix your fears in a day, isn’t telling the truth. After all, you can’t get a six pack after one visit to the gym.
Contact Us Today!
- Toastmasters District 48, Serving the Southwest Florida coast | Contact Us: email@example.com
- Become a more successful leader, improve communication, build a team... with Toastmasters
- Effectively explain and sell your innovative product, service or idea
- Personal development with any stress, become more confident, make friends for a lifetime @ Toastmasters
- Soft skills for aspiring marketers, community leaders, fundraisers, and corporate presenters.
Rep/Contact InfoKen Wrede