What is the Medical District?
A coordinated effort to improve the delivery of healthcare services in our community
Teams of medical leaders working to provide a comprehensive approach to the future of healthcare
Your voice for marketing the healthcare providers, medical device manufacturers, and healthcare support services in the Pinellas Park area
Your resource for finding personnel trained in the latest approaches in the healthcare industry
To promote and strengthen health care in the Pinellas Park Medical District through medical business development, student enrollment, and employment opportunities
10 Reasons to Join the Pinellas Park Medical District
In association with St. Petersburg College/Caruth Health Education Center and HCA Northside Hospital
Features of Membership in our Chamber
Our members and visitors describe us as the friendliest Chamber of Commerce they’ve ever experienced. Your membership brings you the prestige of inclusion in a visionary business community with high ideals, as well as a host of more tangible benefits.
It is my pleasure to invite you to become an official member of the Pinellas Park Medical District!
A volunteer group of area medical related businesses have developed an organization over the past year called Pinellas Park Medical District. The purpose of the Medical District is to promote the interests of the many medical related businesses that have clustered in this area. These interests include business development, referral network system, health care awareness, student enrollment in the health professions, and fostering employment opportunities.
Additionally, group rate discounts are being established for supplies, services, property management and banking services.
The Medical District has established a strong partnership with the City of Pinellas Park, St. Petersburg College, Pinellas Park Gateway Chamber of Commerce and Northside Hospital.
The District has made a demonstrated difference to its members. I invite you to participate in the new vibrant organization and be a part of a growing network to benefit your business.
For your convenience, membership for the Pinellas Park Medical District also provides complimentary membership to the Pinellas Park Gateway Chamber of Commerce as well. Both organizations will prove to serve your business as well. Your membership will be used in support of the Chamber’s local business mission and allow the Medical District to focus directly on medial business needs and the health care community.
View the 10 Reasons to Join the Pinellas Park Medical District and I think you’ll agree that these benefits far outweigh the investment. I look forward to welcoming you as an official member of the Pinellas Park Medical District.
Dr. Daniel Strauss
Pinellas Park Medical District
Look for the opportunity to donate to the Pinellas Park Medical District Scholarships coming in March, 2019.
Pinellas Park Medical District Goals:
- Establish the Pinellas Park Medical District as the #1 destination for employment in the healthcare industry.
- Establish the Pinellas Park Medical District as a convenient source of quality healthcare.
- Create a forum for health care providers and businesses to foster improved community health, enhance access to services, and assist medical providers in remaining financially competitive.
- Support the development of the SPC HEC and the surrounding health care community by forging a partnership among the City of Pinellas Park, the Pinellas Park/Gateway Chamber of Commerce, banks, medical providers and support services, and SPC HEC to foster business development, student enrollment, and post-training employment.
Did you know?
Did you know that St. Petersburg College was
- Ranked No. #3 in the State of Florida for the number of nursing degrees awarded?
- Ranked # 8 in the U.S. for the number of associate degrees awarded annually in nursing?
- Ranked # 12 in the U.S. for the number of associate degrees awarded annually in health professions?