10 Reasons to Join the
Pinellas Park Medical District
In association with St. Petersburg College/Caruth Health Education Center and HCA Northside Hospital
- The Medical District has a professionally run marketing program and website promoting the area’s medical businesses.
- The Medical District will be a unique and recognized brand serving the many medically related businesses in the area.
- The Medical District is establishing Client Referral System and greater strength in networking potential.
- The Medical District is coordinating group purchasing discounts for supplies and services from pre-qualified vendors.
- Financial institutions have pledged to provide a referred financial services package to members
- St. Petersburg College/Caruth Health Education Center and Florida Medical Prep will target training and internships to meet member’s needs.
- The combined strength of 190 medically related businesses in our concentrated Medical District will have a stronger voice in the community.
- The City of Pinellas Park offers business development incentives to members of our Medical District and is poised to provide members with quality business service attention.
- The Medical District has an in-house research team assessing common issues and needs of members.
- Monthly business luncheons provide unprecedented collaboration with the many medically related businesses in the area.