Professional Lymphatic Therapy, LLC
MassageCancer . OncologyHealth & WellnessHealthcare ManagementMedical Pain ReliefMedical ServicesMedical Spa / SalonNatural Health and WellnessPain ManagementPersonal Services & CareRehabilitationWellnessWomen's Health
Skilled in manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) as well as lymphatic enhancement therapy (LET), we are able to utilize a combination of techniques depending on the unique needs of each patient. Currently, we are using Arcturus Star Product’s Lymphstar Pro Fusion device, which has proven to be extremely effective in encouraging lymphatic flow, hence improving quality of life, especially after other techniques have failed. Often times, we work congruently with other health practitioners to ensure our therapies are complementary and in the best interest of our patients.
Dedicated to treating individuals who suffer from a compromised immune system, Professional Lymphatic Therapy, LLC is uniquely qualified to treat individuals with a variety of health concerns. Many of the patients we see are suffering with maladies such as:
?* general inflammation (hands, feet, joints, glands, sinuses, etc.)
* fibrotic cysts
* chronic pain
* immune and autoimmune dysfunction
* injury & surgical rehab, such as...
* post-chemotherapy process
* post-mastectomy surgery
* post-explant detoxification
* post lipo, BBL, tummy tuck procedures, etc.
- Specializing in:
- Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Auto-immune disorders, chronic congestion & allergies, edema, fibrotic cysts, thyroid conditions, etc.
- Assisting the post-surgical or post-chemotherapy healing process
Rep/Contact InfoView Personal BioLaura Turley